Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome , 2011

Its been a long time since i switched on my laptop.Infact, this is my first post in 2011.Courtesy the viral named kikuchi. Anyway , now I am fighting it and bidding goodbye to it with the help of the various medicines and more importantly the kind care and wishes of all. I am on the road to speedy recovery. Doc says to give another couple of weeks for the joint pains to go away and for the stitches to heal. I had read somewhere in AOL blogs that even a fever is because of the past karma.Going by that ,I sure am happy to be relieved of the karma over the past month.

Now ,eager and raring to kick start 2011.

1 comment:

Smile from your heart

  All I want is for you to smile A  smile visible on your beautiful face A smile which comes from your heart A smile which shows that you ca...