Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gems from my dad over todays first cup of coffee

Anna (my dad)tells me that he heard this from GP Rajaratnam when anna was his student in college. It has impressed anna so much that he shares this with us time to time.Today morning at 5AM, while Anna and myself were having our fist cup of coffee together, he told me this and i made a note to share this on my blog for my dear friends.

WATCH stands for : ( Each of the below is in very condensed form. I shall try to post more about each of the below topics )

Watch your Words.Our words should to be kind and truthful.It should not hurt others and so watch what you speak.

Watch your Action.Our actions should always be helpful to others. If not helpful , atleast it should not harm anyone.

Watch your Thoughts. Our thoughts reflects the state of our mind. Watch that you have positive thoughts.

Watch your Conduct (can be Character also). Our conduct and character shapes and makes us human beings. Watch how you behave.

Watch your Heart. These are the words Anna told me today morning "Watch that Your heart beats for others". I think that line summarises both this post and also the way Anna is.

Am grateful for the early morning coffee....its really been the best start of the day.

2 comments:

  1. The last one truly summarises Raaju Maama :) thanks for sharing ur morning cup of coffee with us Prashant !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one truly summarises Raaju Maama :) thanks for sharing your morning cup of coffee with us Prashant !

    ReplyDelete

Smile from your heart

  All I want is for you to smile A  smile visible on your beautiful face A smile which comes from your heart A smile which shows that you ca...