Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tree , Speaking or Silent ?

It was a sunny afternoon when I was heading towards my home in Bangalore.I saw some people gathered around a tree. They were cutting a tree.

I stood sometime watching it. The Tree was quite huge and an old one too. Its branches were large. There were many birds circling atop the tree chirping and singing their songs. It was the not the usual happy notes I hear each morning. It looked as if the birds were mourning the death of their beloved home - the tree.

The tree was providing shelter to the men who were cutting it off. It surely must be speaking something. Or do you think it was silently watching its death ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile from your heart

  All I want is for you to smile A  smile visible on your beautiful face A smile which comes from your heart A smile which shows that you ca...