Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YHAI Trek- Bheemeshwari

24th of May,09, Sundary morning, 6:30 AM , Majestic - Chandru had asked us to assemble at this date , time and place to start our one day trek from Soligere to Bheemeshwari. Chandru did a fantastic job organising the event , communicting with the team and getting the permissions from Forest dept folks. It turned out to be most enjoyable and also a very tiring ( atleast to me ) trek experience. Being a first time trekker didnt help too much , but the tips from other experienced trekkers like Krishna, Sreepathi and Chandru pulled me along the 15kms stretch. There were other first timers like me out to make the most on this day. For me , I wanted to experiment if my back could take the load. Touch-wood , I returned in good shape at around 10PM to watch the final clash of IPL2- Deccan Chargers beat RCB.

I have posted the snaps I took at http://picasaweb.google.com/prashanthbr07/SolegereBheemeshwariTrek#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile from your heart

  All I want is for you to smile A  smile visible on your beautiful face A smile which comes from your heart A smile which shows that you ca...